Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun, random pics

One of the boys favorite games - Andon pretends to be asleep and they come and attack him and he starts tickling them and/or wrestling etc. 7/25/09 I think we were watching Aladdin on tv and Troy conked out on his Uncle DJ. All that extra padding must have been too much for him! =P It wasn't late or anything - it was before I went to my parents house for dinner - so that must be what it was. 7/19/09
Aunt (not ant) Michelle and Uncle Josh holding their nephew Brolan. 7/19/09

If I could use only two words to describe this puzzle it would have to be frustratingly annoying. It is suppossed to be for three year olds and up. It took a three yr old and at least four other adults to put it together. Literally. It wasn't that the others just liked doing puzzles and so wanted to assist - it was Jaden and my dad couldn't figure it out so I jumped in to help and when I couldn't get more than two pieces together Josh and Michelle joined in the 'fun'. It was quite the experience. Needless to say, that puzzle got put away for a much later date. 7/19/09





No comments:

Post a Comment