Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29th

Before, I had problems when dropping the kids off at the gym - today I had problems when leaving. I left the gym today with all three kids crying. Jaden was crying because he lost his squirt gun, Brolan because he was tired and I had put him down to look for the squirt gun, and Troy because he didn't want to leave. (sigh) But we had a blast later swimming with Josh&'chelle. (my brother and sis-in-law) Unfortunately I don't have any pics - but we had a lot of fun. At first Jaden wouldn't get in the pool because he was scared of the 'shark'. Michelle finally asked him, "Is the shark going to eat you?" He said, "No." With the sound reasoning of an adult, she asked, "Then what are you afraid of?" "I don't know." =) Once Michelle had coaxed him into the water he had fun jumping off the diving board onto her. Once, he even managed to knock her out of her flotation ring thing and take it over. Troy, on the other hand, wouldn't let me put on his swimsuit with the built in flotations and was balling his head off when I tried to put those ring things on his arm. I eventually gave up and he ran around throwing things in the pool (nothing that didn't belong there, of course) and jumping into Josh's arms. And of course we had our squirt guns! Those were fun. hmmmmm . . . how many times have I used the word 'fun'? I'm too tired to type anymore this evening. Actually, the TV is going in the background and I can't concentrate worth beans. So, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment