Friday, July 3, 2009

Random

We are having fun in Joseph City this weekend and can't wait for the fireworks tomorrow! I don't really have anything to blog about so today you all get some random facts about the Mosiers.
In our family, Andon does most of the cooking. He is amazing when it comes to throwing dinners together.
I have issues with mixing margarine and butter together in the same dish. I believe they are interchangable with one another but you aren't supposed to mix them together. On our first date, I was making a cheesecake and didn't have enough margarine and was trying to figure out what to do. Andon asked why I didn't just use the butter to make up the difference, I said I couldn't do that and he added it anyway. Needless to say, Andon had to finish making the cheesecake. (And it came out good.)
We have three kids and our oldest is three years old! (3 and 1/2, technically) Yikes!!
Andon and I both have 4 siblings.
I brainsucked Andon into marrying me.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment